Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Monday, October 22, 2007
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
"Eight great, simple ways to hack the web"
- Google My Maps
- creation of RSS feeds - RSS spec ; feed generators - feedyes.com
- check/validate RSS feeds
- filter feeds - Yahoo pipes
- use Google Apps (e.g., gmail to be your domain's back-end email server) to run your domain services for free
- Synchronize your Google Calendar (e.g., with Mozilla's Thunderbird) or Outlook
- per PCWorld - "pimp your facebook"
- Firefox extensions