Tuesday, November 21, 2006

changing the blog title

Whaddya think - should I change the title? It's been so long since I've been able to really concentrate on innovative web work, as opposed to playing whack-a-mole with issues and making things run the old way when it's painfully inefficient. I think I should change it to something like library cobwebhead.... Well, that having been said, I do intend to set up prerequisites for users who want to create web projects. There will be a process that they have to go through so that the end results will be well-thought out and we won't repeat work ad nauseum. Also, it would help us to balance departmental/division-level requests. It's too bad when just one division gets to monopolize resources. I know that that was not the intention of the folks who hired me. So we'll establish some management procedures here.

No comments: